Alumni of the M.A. program hold jobs in a number of theatres, arts centers, and Universities across the nation. Six alumni have successfully entered or completed a Ph.D. program since Dr. Tuite revised the MA program's course offerings in 2002.
Examples of where our students are today:
- Martine Kei Green-Rogers is a professor at University of Utah. She received a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. American Theatre named her one of six theatre artist to know in 2016.
- Guillaume Tourniaire is in the Ph.D. program at the University of Washington.
- Jessica Pearson is in the Ph.D. program in Theatre History at Tufts with a fellowship and a teaching assistantship.
- Rebekah Nettekoven Tello is a wardrobe assistant at The Washington Ballet.
- Annalisa Dias Mandoly is a member of The Welders: A Playwrights' Collective.