The CUA High School Drama and Musical Theatre Institutes are two-week residential programs for students who wish to pursue intensive summer training in the performing arts. Study voice, movement, and acting with experts in the field.
- Increase your ability to develop and demonstrate acting skills that require you to assume and sustain roles, use your voice effectively, and communicate character through movement and gesture.
- Strengthen your singing and dancing skills and prepare for college auditions.
- Draw inspiration from Catholic University instructors and theatre professionals.
- Immerse yourself in theatre and college campus life, collaborating and living with others who share your passion for the performing arts.
Choose one, or both. Click on either program for more details:
This program was amazing! It gave me the opportunity to express myself and at the same time make new friends that will last forever. Also I am so happy to have gained tools and skills I didn't have before.
- 2015 CUA High School Drama Participant