Train with theatre professionals in the nation's capital!
The CUA High School Drama and Musical Theatre Institutes are two-week residential programs for students who wish to pursue intensive summer training in the performing arts. Study voice, movement, and acting with experts in the field.
- Increase your ability to develop and demonstrate acting skills that require you to assume and sustain roles, use your voice effectively, and communicate character through movement and gesture.
- Strengthen your singing and dancing skills and prepare for college auditions.
- Draw inspiration from Catholic University instructors and theatre professionals.
- Immerse yourself in theatre and college campus life, collaborating and living with others who share your passion for the performing arts.
Choose one or both:
This program was amazing! It gave me the opportunity to express myself and at the same time make new friends that will last forever. Also I am so happy to have gained tools and skills I didn't have before.
- 2015 CUA High School Drama Participant
Questions? Call 202-319-5358, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.